For decades cold therapy has been commonly used to relieve pain symptoms. In sports medicine, whole body cryotherapy has gained wider acceptance as a recovery modality from muscle injuries by significantly alleviating inflammation after strenuous exercise. Whether training as a professional, collegiate, or recreational athlete, cryotherapy can help speed your recovery time and enhance performance.
Our Whole Body Cryotherapy treatments are administered individually via a Trident electronically-powered cryotherapy chamber, a cryo brand known for results, reliability and safety. The chamber rapidly lowers the skin’s top layer to 32°F while the cabin temperature drops to a range of -170°F. Participants are protected with socks, gloves, slippers, face mask and a cap while in the chamber. During the 2-3 minutes of extreme cold the brain stimulates the body's natural recovery response, resulting in increased energy, cell rejuvenation, immune system boost, and overall self-healing.
Benefits of pre-and post-workout therapy
- Pre-workout cryo improves range of motion and flexibility
- Pre-workout therapy increases energy, vitality, metabolic rate, and fat burning
- Post workout quickly reduces inflammation, pain, and soreness
- Boosts energy
- Increases blood circulation
- Boosts mood and immune system
- Tightens skin and reduces cellulite